One of the most momentous day in the life of a woman is her wedding day. It is of no surprise that each and every lady would like to look splendid and thin on that special day. Most women try to lose weight before their wedding day. However, some are not able to succeed. Here are a few tips to lose weight before your wedding day:
1. Drink plenty of water – Avoid drinking sugary drinks like sodas or other aerated drinks that are not healthy. Instead, you should drink plenty of water on a daily basis. Water will not only improve your body’s metabolism but it will also assist your body in getting rid of toxins. In addition, water can accelerate the rate at which your body burns fat. Drinking a lot of water will also provide you with a healthy glow, and will make you look great on your wedding day.
You should drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. You can also drink fruit juices (100 % natural).
2. Decrease food portions – Start with small portions and wait a few minutes before pouring some more if your appetite is not satiated. Experts advise eating 4 or 5 small meals with moderate portions throughout the day instead of 2 or 3 large meals. Do not be tempted to eat anything that’s full of fat and calories. Instead, try to stick with items that are healthy and fat free. If you do not reduce your fat intake, it will not be possible for you to lose weight fast.
Tip: Opt for healthy snacks such as fruits, nuts and granola bars.
3. Eat fruits and vegetables – Instead of eating a lot of red meat or processed food, you should try eating different types of fruits and vegetables which will be beneficial to your body. If you are not someone who likes eating vegetables, you can search the internet and look for different recipes to make your dishes interesting and tasty. Also, instead of snacking on chips and other unhealthy foods, you can opt for carrots, tomatoes etc.
4. Decrease alcohol intake – Alcoholic beverages not only contain a lot of calories, but they can also slow down your body’s metabolism. As a result, your body is not able to effectively burn calories and fat. Hence, it is advisable that you try to reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption. Even when you have a fun night out with friends, you should be careful about how much you drink.
5. Exercise Regularly – When it comes to losing weight, there is no alternative to exercise. Twenty minutes of exercise a day will do wonders to increase your energy and will fasten the process of burning calories. If you’re determined to lose weight before your wedding day, indulge in 30 to 45 minutes of aerobic exercises (running, biking, swimming …) three or four days a week.